SCRUBS is Nottingham University's Student Surgical Society. We are one of the most active societies in the Medical School running a variety of events and teaching sessions, not only relating to anatomy and surgery, but also including key clinical practice revision for history taking and OSCEs. A years events include:
- Weekly undergraduate anatomy teaching in 1st and 2nd year.
- End-of-year Mock Spotter practice session in 1st year.
- End-of-module GEM anatomy teaching in 1st and 2nd year.
- Regular skills events for suturing, advanced suturing and laparoscopy.
- CP1 history taking and OSCE/OSLER preparation sessions.
- CP3 OSCE preparation sessions.
- Annual Careers Fayre.
- Annual Trauma Day.
- Annual Key Note Lecture.
Lifetime membership currently costs £20. Visit our website at: for details, resources and sign-ups for individual events.